As UK Head of Financial Services Peter led a 338 person team advising banks, insurers and asset management businesses. As Global Head of Insurance, his role is to develop the insurance expertise across our global member firms, comprising 41,000 people. He joined the firm in 2005 and have now built up more than 30 years’ experience in the financial services industry, having worked as an insurance broker, underwriter, M&A adviser and regulator.
His client work focuses on advisory with an emphasis on mergers and acquisitions support, capital raising, regulatory and capital management, and internal audit. Some examples include:
- advising on the AIM listing of an insurance investment fund and an insurer
- advising buyers on potential targets in UK insurance sector
- financial and commercial due diligence reviews
- major regulatory review of a global bank
- internal audit of global insurers
Peter is a regular speaker and chairman at industry events and seminars.
- Harvard Business School, Leading Professional Service Firms
- MBA, Cass Business School, London
- MA, University of Cambridge
- BA, University of Cambridge