Elizabeth is Manager in the Advisory Services (AS) division. She has a bachelors’ degree in Public Accountancy from the Faculty of Economic Sciences of the University of Buenos Aires (FCE-UBA) and she has a postgraduate degree in Business Valuation at the Universidad del CEMA (UCEMA).
Elizabeth is a member of the Professional Council of Economic Sciences of Buenos Aires City (C.P.C.E.C.A.B.A.) and has taken various training courses given by it. She was also a professor of Accounting Theory at the FCE-UBA for 8 years and was a visiting professor at the Consulting Lecture at the Faculty of Economic Sciences of the Universidad Argentina de la Empresa (UADE), of which the Firm is an academic Partner.
Elizabeth joined Grant Thornton Argentina in 2014. She is a specialist in External Financial Audits for Government Programs financed by Multilateral Credit Organizations such as BID, CAF, BIRF, PNUD, OFID and others.
In addition to specializing in Public Sector Auditing, Elizabeth specializes in the following service lines:
- Business diagnosis, including financial evaluation and internal process control (COSO)
- Evaluation of improvement of processes and controls, under SOX modality
- Public Sector: she leads projects executed by government agencies, financed by the Government and international credit entities. In addition, she oversaw special forensic and technical audit projects
- Business valuation projects, due diligence and corporate finance
- Forensic projects, including under FCPA regulations
- Administrative support in adjustment for inflation
- Preparation of the annual audit plan based on risk analysis by area or business unit
- Special review and assistance on documentary support and basis for the preparation of the Financial Statements.
Before joining Grant Thornton Argentina, Elizabeth worked at VN Cobranzas S.A. (Operational Planning) performing call center planning and strategy tasks management with external clients, monthly billing control, preparation of reports for the Manager, production of management manuals, preparation of reports for external clients and database standardization process.
English and Spanish.