Effective accounting and financial advice are necessary for the success of an innovative and forward-thinking organization.
At Grant Thornton, we provide our knowledge and experience so that the client can stay focused on the core activities of their business. This allows an administration that optimizes results and offers to the management the possibility of applying its expertise in the decisions of its sector.
We rely on accounting structures to offer an overview of each business, identifying weaknesses and unleashing development potential.
As part of our accountancy services, we offer these solutions:
- Design and general organization of the accounting procedure
- Issuance of invoices
- Payment management
- Accounts receivable management
- Preparation of monthly and annual reports
- Cash flow
- Accounting supervision
- Accounting under IFRS or US GAAP standards
- Preparation of annual financial statements
- Attention of tax inspections on records and accounting books
- Filing and maintenance of accounting books.