Taxes are likely to have a strong impact on almost every business decision.
Whatever specific needs of the client’s business, at Grant Thornton we respond quickly and design solutions to suit them.
As a member firm of an international organization, we work with clients worldwide to manage their tax problems, act as representatives, improve transparency and, where possible, minimize tax liabilities.
We prepare tax returns, handle assessment procedures, review tax returns, and keep up to date on payment dates, so we free our client’s time and resources up.
As part of our tax compliance solutions, we:
- Advice on national, provincial and municipal taxes that affect the business
- Monthly and annual maturity schedule
- Preparation of affidavits of indirect taxes
- Preparation of affidavits of national and provincial tax withholding and collection regimes
- Requests for non-withholding certificates and exclusion from collection regimes
- Reconciliation of tax balances with accounting records
- Preparation of sworn income tax returns for individuals
- Attention of inspections of fiscal organisms
- Loan Staff of experienced resources.