With more goods and services crossing national borders than ever before, you may be facing indirect tax obligations in many countries – even those where your customer is located.
Grant Thornton´s tax teams take a rigorous approach to helping you meet these obligations, whatever challenges you may face along the way. Using our finely tuned local knowledge, our teams help you understand and comply with often complex and time-consuming regulations.
You may need to pay particular attention to indirect taxes if you’re doing business in an area that already has high rates of these taxes. On a global level, rates of indirect taxes are on the increase in countries that already impose these taxes. Countries without a zero base rate may also see indirect taxes as a means of raising revenue.
Grant Thornton can help with:
- identifying where transactions are taxed
- registration of local indirect tax in countries where taxable transactions are undertaken
- tax-efficient planning for transactions
- preparation and submitting indirect tax returns
- preparation of recovery, credit or transfer claims for tax credits related to exporting operations
- preparation of recovery claims of freely disposable credits for National and Provincial taxes
International indirect tax e-book update
If you would like more detailed information for your region, our international indirect tax e-book provides an overview of tax systems in key countries and how you can get further support from Grant Thornton.