Payroll and is the biggest and most time-consuming challenges facing expanding organisations. Grant Thornton’s outsourcing teams can manage these commitments on your behalf, allowing you to focus on what you do best – growing your business.
As a global organisation of member firms, we are in an ideal position to support companies expanding their operations worldwide.
In Argentina, we understand the challenges of compensating people under different unions and also have expertise in many industries.
We are well versed in security and confidentiality concerns and can help reduce the administration costs of your payroll and personnel systems.
As part of solutions, we can support you with the following:
- Payroll processing and calculation under all national regimes
- Calculation of tax, social insurance, pension and other statutory deductions
- Electronic payment of salaries direct to employees
- Ensuring ongoing and year-end compliance with revenue requirements
- Regular updates on important payroll-related dates
- Coordination of cross-jurisdiction payrolls with your local Grant Thornton firms
- Provision of appropriate payroll reports and analysis in various formats
- Prompt response to all queries and complete confidentiality
- Management monthly and annual reports
- Handling fiscal/tax inspections and chartered auditors for account books and registers
- Booking the payroll settlement in accordance with current legal requirements
- Preparation of information to meet accounting requirements
- Possibility to access our on-line settlement system