Grant Thornton Argentina's Audit services have been designed to help the client to meet the challenges of managing risk, resources and information. Our professionals work with you to help you understand what the risks are and how to successfully address them. We use our own methodology and the latest technological tools to provide quality services and advice adapted to the nature and particular circumstances of your business.
The services offered by our Audit division includes:
- Audits and limited reviews of financial statements for local fines
- Prepared under international standards (IFRS for SMEs; IFRS; US GAAP)
- According to different audit frameworks (local, international standards, Banco Central de la República Argentina (BCRA), Comissao de Valores Mobiliarios (Brazil), Superintendencia de Valores y Seguros (Chile), Alternative Investment Market (UK), American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (US GAAS), Public Company Accounting Oversight Board (US))
- Audit agreed procedures
- Special reports and certifications for external entities and/or BCRA
- Audits for specific purposes.
Learn about our practice
We have the size, breadth, depth and global reach to serve dynamic organizations around the world. Our teams can provide you with warranty services that deliver real value and support investor confidence.
We coordinate, cooperate and communicate on the basis of our global strategy and local dynamism, ultimately leading to greater coherence and better quality of our services.